Sunday, February 13, 2011

Interesting Dream.

Well, i had this quite interesting dream last night,
to start off, i was a super spy and i was working for both teams, but that was not known to the teams, and
they were fighting over money or something of that sort, and one team found out i was working for the other, and they hung me but i didn't die, so i just cut the noose off and went over, dodging their hits, towards me while yelling, " If you fight for the money, that's all you will have, just the money, you will be alone because you've pushed away everyone you once loved, yes you may have a big house but you've set yourself up for a life of sadness someone from the opposing team will just put a hit on you after the war! Do you not see what you've done? LIFE IS OVER FOR YOU, YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LIVE FOR BUT SOME FUCKING PAPER! I MAY JUST KILL YOU NOW, YOU'RE USELESS!!" man what the hell is my subconcious thinking? the reason i was working for both teams, was because my lover was on the opposing side and i was trying to defend him. Well anyways in the end i just escaped and left them to think about their lives, and then i woke up and got some pizza. and oh man i love when people write on me, not sure why it's just relaxing. but anyways i'm at my friend alex's house and
well she wrote on my back, and stomache, here are the pics.
went from this:

to this:
man do i look yellow?

well anyways, to this:

and finally to this:

i found it to look interesting.

but anyways that's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment